- Bachelors : UMDNJ- New Jersey Medical School
- Residency: Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York
- MS Fellowship: Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York
- Board Certified Neurologist
- Fellowship Trained Multiple Sclerosis Specialist
- Medical Center of McKinney HCA
Dr El-Moslimany has over 10 years of clinic and neuro-hospitalist experience. She moved to Texas from New Jersey in January, 2015 with her husband and two sons.
The time spent during her fellowship at Mount Sinai School of Medicine has driven her passion for treating Multiple Sclerosis. Dr. El-Moslimany focuses on treating Multiple Sclerosis at the Frisco office location. She believes in treating all patients with the utmost care and respect, giving each patient the individual care and treatment they deserve.