Background / Education:
- Medical Degree: Madurai Medical College; Madurai, India.
- MS (Human Nutrition): University of Bridgeport, CT .
- Residency: Internal Medicine, St. Vincent’s Medical Center University of Connecticut Bridgeport, CT.
- Residency: Neurology, Tufts University Boston, Massachusetts.
- Sleep Medicine Fellowship: Lahey Clinic Medical Center Burlington, Massachusetts.
- Certified in American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certified in American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- Certified in Sleep Medicine American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
Office Locations Dr Indu Sees Patients:
- Baylor Medical Center of McKinney
- Medical Center of McKinney HCA
- Medical Center of Plano HCA
- Texoma Medical Center in Denison
- Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Director of Sleep Lap at Carrus, Sherman TX
- Distinction awards for excellence in Microbiology & Pharmacology.
- National academic scholarship for collegiate educational department.
- Highest distinction academic award for excellence-scoring .
- “Prevalence of Tuberculosis in lower socio economic groups in southern India” 9/2000-1/2001 – Primary Health Center; Tamilnadu, India.
- “Variations in Brachial Artery” 1995-1996 – 181th Annual Conference of Anatomists India.
- Abstract published in Annals of Neurology/ ANA (Sep 2008) on Clinical Review of Neurosarcoidosis.
- Abstract presentation on Treatment of mild to moderate AHI in REM,with overall normal
AHI at Annual American Academy of Sleep Medicine Meeting in 2011.