Background and Education:
•Medical school: Dow Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan.
•Internship: Department of Neurology, Civil Hospital Karachi.
•Internship: Medicine Unit IV, Civil Hospital Karachi
- Internship in Surgery: Surgery Unit IV, Civil Hospital Karachi.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Multiple Sclerosis, Baylor College of Medicine Houston, TX.
- Resident: Preliminary Medicine Catholic Health System, University of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY.
- Resident: Neurology Fletcher Allen Health Care, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT.
- Chief Resident, Neurology: Fletcher Allen Health Care, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT.
- Fellow: Clinical Neurophysiology Fletcher Allen Health Care, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT.
- Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
Office Locations Dr. Jafree Sees Patients:
- Medical City Plano
- Medical City Las Colinas
- Medical City Arlington
Boards and Memberships:
- Member, American Clinical Neurophysiology Society.
- Member, American Academy of Neurology.
- Member, Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers.
- Member, clinical advisory committee, National Multiple Sclerosis Society Central PA chapter.
Accolades and Scholarships:
- Chief Resident of Neurology Residency Program.
- Recipient of MS Awareness Scholarship.
- Nominated for “Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award”.
- Recipient of CMSC Scholarship