- Alzheimer’s disease
- Guillain Barre’s syndrome
- Headaches, Migraines
- Hemifacial spasms
- Huntington’s disease
- Memory Changes, Impairment
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Sleep apnea
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Botox for headache, tremors, blepharospasm and spasticity.
- Skin biopsy for neuropathy.
- Lumber puncture.
- Neurophysiology with EMG/NCV as well as EEG.
- Vagal nerve stimulation for intractable epilepsy.
- Intra-thecal Baclofen pump for spasticity.
Office Locations Dr. Ali Sees Patients:
- Baylor Medical Center of McKinney
- Medical Center of McKinney HCA
- Medical Center of Plano HCA
- Methodist in Richardson
- Medical degree: Khyber Medical College, Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Residency: Neurology, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson MS.
- Fellowship: Neurophysiology, University of Mississippi Medical Center Jackson MS.
- Mini-Fellowship: Epilepsy, J.Kiffin Penry at Wake Forest University at Winston Salem, NC.
- Mini-Fellowship in MS: The consortium of multiple sclerosis centers.
- Diplomat American board of Psychiatry and Neurology in General Neurology.
- Diplomat American Board of Psychiatry and neurology in Neurophysiology.
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Stroke Association
- American Headache society
- Clinical neurophysiology society
- American association of neuromuscular and electrodiagnostic disorders.
- Texas Neurological Society
- Mississippi Neurological Society
Dr. Ali joined TIND in 2014 and works at the Richardson and McKinney offices. In addition to seeing patients in clinic, he also sees patients at Methodist Hospital of Richardson. He works diligently to provide exceptional care to each of his patients.
Dr. Ali loves spending time with his blessed family including his beautiful wife and 5 kids. They all love traveling and outdoor activities, like swimming and biking. He lives in Richardson, TX.