Background / Education:
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy: Northern Arizona University Flagstaff, AZ
- Non-Matriculating Undergraduate Studies: Rutgers The State College of New Jersey Camden, NJ
- Texas Licensed Vocational Nurse: United States Army Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX
- Medical degree: Ross University School of Medicine: Campus: Dominica, West Indies
- Internship: Internal Medicine, University of Medical and Dentistry of New Jersey Newark, NJ.
- Residency: Neurology, University of Medical and Dentistry of New Jersey Newark, NJ.
- American Academy of Neurology
Dr. Francesconi is from Cherry Hill, New Jersey and joined TIND in 2012. His focus is in General Neurology with experience in all fields including: headaches, neuropathy, dementia, and secondary prevention. Dr. Francesconi focuses on a holistic approach to neurological treatment rather than focusing solely on medications as a form of treatment. He encourages patients to maximize natural methods such as lifestyle changes, exercise, diet, and strict medical compliance.
Dr. Francesconi believes, “I don’t treat patients. Patients, with my guidance, assist me in treating and healing themselves.” His work is based upon his philosophy background as an undergrad. In addition, Dr. Francesconi also served in operation enduring freedom in 2002. He was in the US Army from 1999-2003. Some of his hobbies include gardening and aquascaping.