Background / Education:
- Bachelor of Science – Neuroscience: Duke University Durham, NC
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Maryland School of Medicine Baltimore, MD
- Internship: Internal Neurology, University of Maryland School of Medicine Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
- Residency: Neurology, University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- Fellowship: Neuromuscular, University of Southern California School of Medicine, Neuromuscular Center,
The Hospital of the Good Samaritau Los Angeles, CA
- Fellowship: Neurophysiology, University of Southern California School of Medicine, Neuromuscular Center, The Hospital of the Good Samaritau Los Angeles, CA
- Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Recertified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Office Locations Dr Lopez Sees Patients:
- Baylor Medical Center of McKinney
- Medical Center of McKinney HCA
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Texoma Medical Center in Denison
- Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center
- American Academy of Neurology
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Residency Victor M. Victoroff, M.D. Award for Compassionate Care of Patients in Clinical Neurology
- EMG and NCV
- Vascular Neurology including Carotid Ultrasound and Transcranial Doppler
Dr. Jerome Lopez joined TIND in the year 2000. He is a very dedicated physician and has been known to stay well into the night to take care of a very sick patient at the hospital. He has particular interest in neuro-muscular diseases and neurophysiological studies as well as non-invasive vascular studies. He enjoys the interaction with patients and their families and the satisfaction that comes with improving the health of his patients.
Dr. Lopez lives with his wife Lisa and 2 daughters in Sherman. He enjoys rooting for his home town teams and traveling and spending time with his family.