Background / Education:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Central Missouri, MO.
- Masters of Science in Nursing, University of Kansas Medical Center, KS.
- APRN by Texas Board of Nursing
- Registered Nurse by Texas Board of Nursing
- American Nurses Association
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Neurology
- Texas Nurses Association
Kavita has been working with TIND since 2012. She provides care for patients with various neurological disorders, including: headaches, stroke, epilepsy, parkinson’s disorder, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, neuropathy, neuralgia, and spine pain. She also assists with management of patients with spasticity using intrathecal baclofen pump treatment and patients with chronic pain using intrathecal pain pump treatment. Kavita, enjoys working one-on-one with her patients, to assist them in achieving their optimum health given their chronic or acute conditions.
In her free time, Kavita, enjoys reading, traveling, volunteering, cooking and spending time with her family, friends and her dog.