Background / Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree: New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, NY.
- Medical Degree: New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, NY.
- Medical Internship: Southampton Hospital, Southampton, NY.
- Residency: Neurology, University of Pittsburgh Medical City UPMC Hamot, Eire, PA.
- Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Board Eligible American Osteopathic Board of Neurology & Psychiatry
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Department of Pathology, Dr. Bennett and Dr. Vinay Kumar: NK cells and its properties as well as effects on Cognition.
- AOA Conference, Case Presentation: CJD presenting as NCSE, Savannah, GA.
Dr. Khuram Mian is married with two young children. His wife is currently in endocrinology fellowship. is married to Bharathy and has 3 children who are all in college. He interests include gardening, hiking and traveling.