Mohamad Al-Rifai, M.D.
Background / Education:
- Medical Diploma: School of Medicine Damascus University Damascus, Syria.
- Internship: Internal medicine, St. Joseph Hospital & Medical Center, Patterson, NJ.
- Residency Pediatrics: St. Joseph Hospital & Medical Center, Patterson, NJ.
- Fellowship: Pediatric Neurology, Medical College of Wisconsin Milwaukee, WI
Office Locations Dr Al-Rifai Sees Patients:
- Medical Center of McKinney HCA
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Texoma Medical Center in Denison
- Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center
- American Academy of Neurology
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Pediatrics
- Epilepsy Monitoring Unit with Video EEG for Pediatric Epilepsy
- Botox (Botulinum Toxin) for Spasticity
- Pediatric Behavioral Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
Dr. Al-Rifai joined TIND in 2001 and was the first Pediatric Neurologist North of Dallas and Plano. He treats all aspects of Pediatric Neurology but has particular interest in: childhood epilepsy, pediatric behavioral problems,developmental disorders, and childhood headaches. He has extensive experience in using Botox for spasticity and headaches.
He is married and lives in McKinney with his wife and 3 children. Dr. Al-Rifai enjoys traveling with his family and reading history and cultural books.