Neurology Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, College of Nursing, The University of Medical science, Esfahan/Shahrekord, Iran.
- Masters of Science in Nursing, College of Nursing, The Texas Woman’s University, Denton, TX.
- APRN by Texas Board of Nursing
- Registered Nurse by Texas Board of Nursing
- A-GNP Certification by AANP
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Texas Nurse Practitioners Member
- American Nurses Association Member
- Texas Nurses Association Member
- North Texas Nurse Practitioner Member
- Texas Health Faith Based Community Nursing
- Medical Reserve Corp Volunteer
Ms. Azimi has been a nurse since 1991 and initially worked in Iran before moving to Texas in 2001. She initially worked at Baylor University Medical Center before moving to Medical Center of Plano where she has worked in the ICU for more than 12 years. She has extensive experience in neurological diseases and specifically neuro ICU training and experience for that many years. She has a passion for neurological disorders in the hospital setting. She will be helping the neurohospitalists at Medical Center of Plano where she will be managing the neuro in patients and coordinating their care.
Parvaneh lives in Plano and is married to Reza for 16 years and has two beautiful children.